Enamel Glass painting classes offer students the chance to free hand and use stencils. A few samples from are classes are below.
|Animal Print Fleur de lis.|
|Free hand whimsical flower technique on wine glasses|
|An Up-scaled Red Neck Wine Glass|
The hand painted Billionaire Red Neck wine glass- think Beverly Hillbillies!
|Enamel Glass Painting using stencils!|
Create Studios offers a Stained Glass Mosaics class with all the beauty and elegance of stain glass but without all the supplies and mess.
POP ART YOUR PET!
Saturday, October 5th, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday , December 14th, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
|1 photo 4 each|
Pop art employs aspects of mass culture, such as advertising, comic books and mundane cultural objects. Andy Warhol is probably the most famous figure in Pop Art
The painting will consist of 4 panes with bright pop art colors.
Send us an image of your pet ASAP and no later than 72 hours prior to the class for your own pop art outline of your own pet to complete in class.
Everyone brings their own "partakables". (wine, beer, cocktails, etc...)
Class is only 1- 4 hour class.
You may paint the same image 4 times (1 photo 4 each), two images twice (2 photos 2 each) or four different images (4 photos 1 each).
Click here to Register.
|2 photos 2 each|
|4 photos 1 each|
Classes at Create Studios
Design your Own Etched Wine Glasses
Create Studios is a creative Arts and Carafes edu~tainment space for both the artistic and not so artistic.
- It is something fun and new.
- You can learn a new skill
- You need to wind down after a long day's work with something inspired.
- You can explore your artistic side.
- The act of creating art and crafts can be a great stress reliever.
- Art helps give clarity of thought and positive feelings about yourself.
- Creating art distracts you from what is stressing you.
- The act of creating is a mild form of meditation
- Having a hobby can give balance to your life.
- Because your deserve it!
Chose from numerous artistic and creative projects. From etching and painting to jewelry making and stain glass mosaics.